- Cancelling a booking with Rome4Kids and Europe4Kids results in cancellation fees , as outlined below. When canceling any booking you will be notified via email of the successful cancellation and cancellation fees incurred
- We strictly enforce a NO REFUND policy for bookings confirmed within 14 days of the tour/activityduring high season (mid-March through October & Christmas season).
- During low season, cancellations must be made 7 days before the tour.
- For tours/services booked last minute (7 days or less) before the tour, no refunds will be given.
- Cancellation must be made within the established deadline before the service. No partial refunds will be given.
- Cancellations must be communicated via e-mail at email@example.com
and firstname.lastname@example.org . You will be notified via email of the successful cancellation and cancellation fees incurred. If you don´t receive a response, your cancellation is not valid. Please call us or send a text or WhatsApp message, during office hours if you do not receive any response:
- Cancellations made within the deadline, are subject to an administrative fee of 25% of the total fees.
- All tours are on, rain or shine.
- There are no partial refunds, for whatever reason, once a tour has commenced. So if you need to clear things, call us as soon as possible. We will not consider refund requests after a service has been completed.
- Full and partial refunds are only offered at the discretion of the management.